Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http://www.instructors-directory.co.uk/view-profile.php?222&member=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/sites/instructors-directory.co.uk/public_html/view-profile.php on line 68
Based on 1 review
Maggie O' Neil Community Centre
Merseyside - Cheshire - Lancashire
With over 1,000 driving test passes so far you can be sure you have come to the right place to learn to drive.
Learn to drive with our award winning team of driving instructors and pass your driving test first time, you can see how many other people have passed their driving test first time on our website.
You can take your driving lessons in
• St Helen’s
• Ellesmere Port,
• New Brighton
• West Kirkby
and surrounding areas, with the peace of mind that you are getting fantastic value for money.
Also grab your free comprehensive Insight 2 Drive personal learning pack and unlimited on-line theory training.
We can also offer you discounts for block bookings and full courses.
Email us the following information so we can get you started.
- your full name
- the best number we can contact you on
- your availability for your driving lessons
- your pick up post code
You can also text us on 07986055881 or better still call us free on 0800 077 8258.
PS you can also pay for your lessons on-line too.
PPS be sure to check out our you tube video, don't be alarmed, no driving instructors where harmed during the making of this video - https://youtu.be/AA6f5OZIRYo
Hourly Rate: £27.00
First Lesson Cost: £27.00
Beginners first 2 hours : £27.00
1.5 hours : £39.00
10 hours : £260.00
automatic 1 hour : £30.00
Insight 2 Drive, an award winning company!
• Institute of Master Tutors of Driving – Awarded the fellowship
• Enterprise Vision Awards 2014 - Kathy Higgins, owner of Insight 2 Drive driving school took the title in the Training and Coaching category
• National Entrepreneur Awards 2014 - We only got nominated for these but still, it was great to be nominated for our efforts.
• Golden L Awards 2014 - Winner-of-the-best-local-franchise-award.
• Enterprise Vision Awards (Eva) 2013 - eva-award-highly-commended
• The BNI Givers Gain Award 2011 - Kathy was presented with this award for her work in helping other local businesses grow their businesses
• St Benedict’s Collage (now ESLA) - X Factor Judge Award.
• FSB, British Small Business Champions 2008 - Insight 2 Drive were nominated and short-listed for the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) British Small Business Champions Award in 2008.
• Women in Business Best Networker Award 2008
• Merseyside Women – Making a Difference Award 2005.
We are currently members of the associations below:
• ADI CPD Club
• ADI Federation.
• ADINJC | Kathy has retired as a committee member.
• Association of British Drivers.
• Association of Industrial Road Safety Officers.
• Brake – The Road Safety Charity.
• Driving Instructors Association.
• Federation of Small Businesses. | Kathy was on the committee for The Liverpool Branch.
• Institute of Advanced Motorists.
• Institute of Master Tutors of Driving
As a group we have won the following awards:
• Merseyside Women Making a difference Award – 2005
• Women in Business Best Networker Award – 2008
• FSB British Small Business Champions – Short listed
• BNI Givers Gain Award – 2011
• Enterprise Vision Award - Highly Commended 2013
• ADINJC contribution to CPD Award 2013
• Golden L Award for the favourite local franchise 2013
• Enterprise Vision Award 2014 Winner in Training and Coaching
All our instructors have professional indemnity and public liability insurance which has been put there for your safety and comfort.
There are currently 1 review(s)
Overall Rating :
Teaching Methods :
Kevin, from insight2drive, was a very calm instructor but really taught me the ways of the road. He was patient but still pushed me to my own ability as he knew I could do it. Eased my nerves for both driving lessons and test and made the whole learning to drive experience a complete joy! Anyone from the Aigburth area should have him as an instructor as he is patient, funny, calm and makes you feel at ease behind the wheel!
By: Amy Skinner
Posted on: 27-May-2016